Git repository move to github and new mailing list

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 19:20:01 UTC 2013

Hi everybody,

Based on several requests, I've moved the Parenscript git repository
to Github: https://github.com/vsedach/Parenscript

I encourage everyone to use the bug tracker there, as right now the
bug tracker is my inbox (I have emails from over a year ago I haven't
gotten around to addressing yet).

I've also received several reports of mailing list weirdness ever
since the botched move from Mailman for common-lisp.net mailing lists
(which among other things has made the list archives inaccessible).
I've decided to move the Parenscript mailing list to be hosted on
Google Groups: http://groups.google.com/d/forum/parenscript

Please address any future mailing list traffic there.

Happy hacking,