[parenscript-devel] A more useful destructuring bind

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 19:41:57 UTC 2013

I'm all for documenting LOOP extensions. I was actually thinking of
deprecating BIND and BIND* since they're non-cl. I propose this: split
off CL and non-CL stuff into two different packages, that are both
imported and re-exported from the PARENSCRIPT package. The non-CL
stuff should also, whenever possible, define macros/functions with
equivalent functionality in Common Lisp, to provide an easy way to run
PS code in CL.

Thoughts?

Vladimir