[parenscript-devel] Bug: amount of indentation when printing object literals varies

Daniel Gackle danielgackle at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 22:40:48 UTC 2012

There seems to be some state in the PS compiler that changes its mind
about how much indentation to use when printing an object literal over
multiple lines. That is, when I change some PS code and recompile it,
the indentation in unrelated areas sometimes changes, and when I
reload PS, it goes back to the way it was. This makes it hard to do
regression comparisons on the generated JS.

I'm not quite sure how to formulate a test case for this, so am hoping
the above description will trigger whatever insight is needed for a fix.

Daniel