[parenscript-devel] A simpler way to do multiple value return? (Was: PS test failures in 7be9b45)

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 18:46:55 UTC 2012

Hi Dan,

> The only easy implementation I can think of is to mv-instrument every
> tail call in the program, but that is surely overkill.

Yes, that's currently the only way I see to do it. This issue is
orthogonal to how the multiple values are passed - in principle I
could have implemented the multiple value passing instrumentation
right after adding the return instrumentation code, but it didn't
occur to me at the time.

So to clarify, my proposal has two separate components:
1. Pass multiple values on the callee function object
2. Instrument every tail call