[parenscript-devel] suggestion for json printing

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 03:33:55 UTC 2012

Hi Canhua,

I tried to introduce pretty printing for JavaScript object literals in
patch 60154a465a5a29b4b5136f87f6c572f1da04ce4a, but unfortunately that
broke Parenscript output in some cases (see this old email thread for
details: http://lists.common-lisp.net/pipermail/parenscript-devel/2012-May/001130.html).

I didn't see a good way to fix things, but if anyone has suggestions
for introducing JS literal pretty-printing I am very open to adding
it.

Thank you,
Vladimir