[parenscript-devel] js-expander broken with recent changes to slime

Andy Peterson andy.arvid at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:19:46 UTC 2011

Recent changes to slime (quicklisp version) have broken the js-expander
Slime Changelog:
2011-03-09  Helmut Eller  <heller at common-lisp.net>

Remove slime-sexp-at-point-for-macroexpansion.

* slime.el (slime-sexp-at-point-for-macroexpansion): Deleted.
(slime-eval-macroexpand): Use slime-sexp-at-point instead.
(slime-eval-macroexpand-inplace): Use
slime-bounds-of-sexp-at-point directly.

I believe this fix should work but my slime fu is weak.

$ diff js-expander.el ../../js-expander.el
40c40
<                                   (first
(slime-sexp-at-point-for-macroexpansion))
---