[parenscript-devel] parenscript on parenscript?

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Jul 27 11:24:50 UTC 2011

Hello.

I am new in parenscript and only glanced through the documentation on the project page.

As I understand parenscript source is compiled to javascript using a CL implemented compiler.

It's interesting, how difficult it is to have the same compiler implemented on javascript (i.e. on parenscript itself).

As parenscript is a subset of CL, in theory it mitght be not difficult.

The goal - is to have a browser only Lisp implementation, that can work without hunchentoot. To include parenscript
scripts onto browser directly, redefine functions interactively and so on.

What do you think?

Best regards,
- Anton