[parenscript-devel] Parenscript questions

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 20:47:16 UTC 2011

The thing is that gl.LEQUAL is not an identifier: the '.' is the
property access operator in JavaScript. So it's an expression.

The Parenscript equivalent form for gl.LEQUAL would be (getprop gl '*lequal*)

There are the '@' and 'chain' macros to make this more convenient: (@
gl *lequal*)

If you enable case inverted symbols (upcoming PS release or repository
version): (@ gl LEQUAL)

Vladimir