[parenscript-devel] How to use an external JavaScript library (or framework)?

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 22:57:27 UTC 2011

Parenscript lets you use JS object properties and call JS functions
as-is, and the functions it generates are also callable as-is, so you
can use any JS library you want without having to do any extra work.

I've used PS with Prototype, jQuery, and Ext JS, but the one library I
really like is Fork JavaScript.

Vladimir