[parenscript-devel] parenscript usage

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:15:08 UTC 2010

On 11 November 2010 18:50, Vladimir Sedach <vsedach at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm curious, why not just use JavaScript directly?

Yes, Rhino is one of the available choices. I looked up clojure and
parenscript in the hope of having a more expressive mapping between
visual blocks and code, but it seems I'll get half way there fiddling
with Rhino's AST. The developers of App Creator got to the same
conclusion, the compile visual blocks into Kawa, but they don't have
to expose Scheme to the user.

And Android developers rarely know lisp of any sort, so it's quite
likely that I'll stay with Rhino.

Thanks a lot for all your help, everybody.