[parenscript-devel] A PS version of NCONC

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 22:50:25 UTC 2010

Ok, I pushed a patch with your implementation of NCONC to the repo.

Does anyone else have runtime Parenscript libraries? It would be nice
to provide links to them. The Parenscript front page already links to
Suave, but doesn't explain about paren-util, that's something that
needs to be fied.

Thanks,
Vladimir