[parenscript-devel] this.bgcolor

Daniel Gackle danielgackle at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 16:56:37 UTC 2010

If I understand correctly, your problem is that you want to express
HTML in sexprs à la CL-WHO but with inlined PS expressions
to dynamically change what gets emitted. Since you want PS
expressions, you must be generating this HTML at runtime in
the browser. Is that right?

It so happens that I got frustrated with doing the same thing
yesterday and wrote a macro to allow me to inline HTML inside
PS in this way. Before I post it, though, I want to make sure it
at least covers all our existing cases.

Can other people pipe up and explain what they do to generate
HTML from PS? Is there currently a standard solution better than
"<div>"+blah+"</div>"?

Daniel