[parenscript-devel] Should implicit return in PS mean always explicitly returning null in JS?

Daniel Gackle danielgackle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 18:51:47 UTC 2010

The breakage with switch is fixed, thanks.

We're now seeing a few superfluous "return null"s from inside TRY blocks,
though. Is there some reason why these are necessary? Here's an example
translated from our code. It seems like only "return blex()" should be
needed:

(ps (defun xyz ()
      (try (when (blah)
             (when (blee)