[parenscript-devel] Skipping null returns at the top level.

szergling senatorzergling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:27:44 UTC 2010

On 2/13/10, Vladimir Sedach <vsedach at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Yong,
>
> On what forms does ps-compile-stream fail? I'm using this as a test:
>
> (with-input-from-string (s "(progn
>     (defmacro macro-null-toplevel ()
>       nil)
>     (macro-null-toplevel))")
>       (ps-compile-stream s))
>
> Vladimir

Hi Vladimir,

You are quite right. I am mistaken. Sorry for the noise.

I'm guessing that I had been misled by stale fasls. My best guess at
the moment is that it is compilation-interface.fasl that depends on
special-forms but comes before it in the .asd file. I cannot
reproduce this since I've wiped my old directory. Could that have
happened?

Yong.

> 2010/2/3 szergling <senatorzergling at gmail.com>:
>> On 2/1/10, Vladimir Sedach <vsedach at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I just pushed a patch that should do the right thing; take a look.
>>
>> That works, but the functionality is missing from ps-compile-stream
>> (and therefore ps-compile-file), so I've added this too (see patch for
>> inspiration, or if it's acceptable/modifiable, merge?).

<<snipped>>