[parenscript-devel] How to generate comments?

Nick Fitzgerald fitzgen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:58:15 UTC 2010

Would it make sense to use declaim/declare to give the Closure compiler
hints?

(defun foo (x)
  (declare (param (*number *String) x))
  (if (instanceof x *Number)
    (+ x "")
    x))

=>

"/*
 * @ param {Number|String} x
 */
function (x) {
    return x instanceof Number ? x + "" : x;
}"

This seems like maybe it is too specific to be a part of ParenScript on the
whole though...

_Nick_