[parenscript-devel] Tighter keyword arguments?

Daniel Gackle danielgackle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 20:24:55 UTC 2010

Good point. I kept the null assignment for consistency with how PS does
&optional
arguments. But this begs the question: why do we care about &optional
and &key arguments being set to null, as opposed to just leaving them
undefined?
I'm trying to remember the reason... anybody?

Our experience has been that PS code works best if one treats null and
undefined
as interchangeable. But that may be an artifact of running some of the same
code
in CL as well, where there is no such distinction.