[parenscript-devel] !== doesn't work anymore

Daniel Gackle danielgackle at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 07:16:33 UTC 2010

Working my way through some more compilation issues with the latest PS, I
noticed this:

=> "bangequalsequals(x);"

Is !== deprecated? If so, it should issue the usual warning.

On a related note, I get a bunch of warnings about % being deprecated in
favour of REM, which is fine, but I can't actually find the usages in my
code. Grep doesn't help. They must be implicit somehow. I wonder if it would
be a good idea for the deprecate warning to print the offending form?

Daniel