[parenscript-devel] Vector literals

Daniel Gackle danielgackle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 23:58:22 UTC 2009

I pushed a small patch so PS can handle vector literals. These obviously map
to the same thing as lists (namely, JS arrays).

(ps #(1 2 3))
=>

(ps #(1 2 #(a b) 3))
=>

It's helpful to have this notation for anyone who's trying to maintain
common code across CL and Parenscript (as we are). In principle, I feel that
extensions to PS that exist purely to support this goal should probably not
be in the core library. But the above change requires hacking the compiler,
so I went ahead and put it in. If there are objections, we can remove it.

Daniel