[parenscript-devel] jslint

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 06:31:54 UTC 2009

That's a really good idea; getting Parenscript to generate code that
passes all the reasonable JSLint checks is something I also want to
do.

As an aside, I have also been considering the idea of doing a
JavaScript implementation in CL, both to write more effective tests
for Parenscript, and to provide the option to run JSLint on the output
to generate compiler warnings (and of course to provide a JS
interpreter to things like the Closure web browser). Adding analysis
to PS itself is another want. In the meantime, I think I'll try to
prototype JSLint checking by making an HTTP request to jslint.com and
see what the best way to provide feedback is.

Vladimir