[parenscript-devel] SYMBOL TO JS problem

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:38:28 UTC 2009

Hi,

SYMBOL-TO-JS wasn't exported in previous versions and I didn't know
any other libraries were using it. I changed the name to
SYMBOL-TO-JS-STRING and exported the function, since in my experience
there was a need for it to be part of the PS interface. I've now put
up a new release of Parenscript that has SYMBOL-TO-JS aliased to
SYMBOL-TO-JS-STRING.  CL-JSON and clouchdb both seem to build fine.
Let me know if anything else breaks.

Thank you,
Vladimir