[parenscript-devel] Looking for examples to pass lisp values into parenscript

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 18:35:14 UTC 2009

Just pushed a patch out that does compilation to strings at macro
expansion-time for the PS and PS-INLINE macros as opposed expanding to
PS*. There are some changes to the compilation interface, but the
important difference is that now the LISP special form behaves
differently for PS (has access to the lexical environment) vs. PS*
(dynamic environment only). So using LISP inside PS* is now exactly
like using EVAL when it comes to which environment the escaped CL code
has access to.

Vladimir