[parenscript-devel] Breakage notifications

Daniel Gackle danielgackle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 00:10:58 UTC 2009

While it's annoying whenever code breaks, this seems like a good change to
me. Special-casing symbols with dots seems like an unnecessary leakage of JS
into PS. It's hard to build macros on top of forms like that and so on.

Daniel

p.s. I have several proposed changes to PS that I've been too busy to post
about, but will soon. They are things we've added to our own app as a layer
on top of PS that have been working out very well, but require a couple of
changes to the PS compiler.