[parenscript-devel] I just "ported" ParenScript to Narwhal, has a REPL now

Nick Fitzgerald fitzgen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 06:43:29 UTC 2009

My changes are here: http://github.com/fitzgen/parenscript

They are a pretty big gross hack. Most of the changes are just adding the
files necessary to make it a Narwhal[1] package but I also had to write a
little command line script for parenscript. I'm sure it is horrible, I'm
very inexperienced with lisp. I just thought you guys might want to know
about the changes. The coolest thing is that Narwhal will give you a REPL
for parenscript.

Go ahead and incorporate the changes if you want, or not, just letting you
know what I have done.

Thanks for a wonderful project!

_Nick_

[1] http://narwhaljs.org/