[parenscript-devel] Re: Merging some improvements, additions, and cleanup

Travis Cross travis at travislists.com
Mon Mar 31 08:15:57 UTC 2008

Vladimir Sedach wrote:
> Out of curiosity, what kind of production system are you using Parenscript for?

Currently parenscript generates the JS for our (that is, OfficeTone's
<http://www.officetone.com>) customer self-service and payment portal,
as well as some back-end management and provisioning systems.

In development is a system where customers/visitors can `build' their
own hosted VoIP phone system in their browser and get an instant service
quote, order equipment, and make payment in a rather seamless fashion.

Cheers,

-- Travis