[parenscript-devel] Conflict with % between Parenscript and CSS-Lite

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 21:31:57 UTC 2008

Oops, I should have loaded everything into a fresh image. The problem
is fixed by a patch I just pushed to the Parenscript repository.

The gory details is that there was a patch pushed previously that
introduced some changes to the way Parenscript handled symbols, which
stripped out package information from macro names. I think this is the
third time someone has tried to introduce "Parenscript symbols." There
really is nothing wrong (and a lot of things otherwise not possible)
with using Common Lisp symbols as-is.

Vladimir