[parenscript-devel] Problems with css

Red Daly reddaly at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 01:57:48 UTC 2008

For yet another css lib, I made CSS-SEXP a while ago on common-lisp.net.
There isn't too much documentation but it serves the same kind of purpose.

http://common-lisp.net/project/css-sexp/

CL-USER> (cssexp:with-css-output (*standard-output*)
           ((or :div.header :span.large)
            :size "100%"))
div.header, span.large {
size: 100%;