[parenscript-devel] js-script deprecated

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 21:58:07 UTC 2008

Hi Wout,

js-script produced s-expressions that were supposed to be interpreted
by the net.html.generator library that comes with AllegroServe, which
is why it didn't work with cl-who, and why I chose to remove it. Since
I don't want to tie PS to any particular html generation facility,
there is no replacement, so writing your own was the right thing to
do. Since the tutorial does use AllegroServe and net.html.generator, I
just defined a js-script macro in there. All of this information
should probably be in the tutorial, or the documentation.

Thank you,
Vladimir