[parenscript-devel] Refactoring ParenScript macros.

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 19:44:29 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've just submitted a patch with some refactoring done to the
ParenScript macro code that has one large user-visible effect:
ParenScript "compiler macros" are now called "special forms" (so the
corresponding macros like define-js-compiler-macro are now called
define-js-special-form). There are two reasons for this: first, those
things really are special forms, and second of all compiler macros are
an unrelated concept in Common Lisp that may someday be implemented in
ParenScript. Please let me know if you have any objections to this or
whether the patch breaks something. Also, I haven't updated the
documentation yet - if anyone wants to do so, you are more than
welcome (otherwise I'll delay doing it until it's time for the next
tarball release).