[parenscript-devel] BUG: cond doesn't generate expressions.

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:09:29 UTC 2007

This bug comes up if you try to do something like (return (cond... A
quick workaround to this problem if you're using SBCL or Allegro is to
(import-macros-from-lisp 'cond), since their cond works by expanding
into nested if forms (this is what we use in our ParenScript
application, which is why this bug slipped through the cracks for so
long). The nested-if approach is also how I'm going to fix this
problem and generate cond-expressions (yeah, this is another one of
those bug reports that I use as a to-do).

Happy hacking,