[parenscript-devel] compile-script toplevel compilation broken when loading compiled lisp files.

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 06:15:11 UTC 2007

Hi Red,

I'll be gone tomorrow morning, but right now I still haven't narrowed
down where the bug is occuring. It's some sort of interaction between
Lisp compile time, load time, ParenScript runtime as well as the code
walking/generation things that are used on my project. I guess that's
not being very helpful, other than the fact that I know for certain
that it's something starting at compile-script.

Vladimir