[parenscript-devel] Copyright holders and years

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:11:35 UTC 2007

Hello Luca,

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. For the 7-20-07 release no. For the next one, yes (Red Daly), but
don't worry about it for now.

Thanks for putting together this package. If you're planning on
including the pdf documentation that's linked from the cl.net page,
I've just put up updated versions of the tutorial and reference for
the 7-20-07 release.

Vladimir