[Pal-devel] Pal running on latest SBCL

robert taylor linuxhooligan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 05:02:46 UTC 2011

Hi guys.

I just found out about PAL and love the idea behind the project, it
reminds me a lot of Pygame.

I understand that PAL is not included in the latest Quicklisp release
because of brokenness against the latest SBCL releases.

Would anyone be available to update PAL so that it can be included in
Quicklisp?  I might be able to pay for the updates if the cost is
reasonable enough.

I don't have enough LispFu given that I am still learning Lisp and
would like to use PAL to learn a bit more.

I look forward to hearing from anyone that might be able to help.

Thanks!

Robert