[Pal-devel] Compilation problem (patch)

Tomi Neste tomi.neste at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:53:14 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Quentin Stievenart <
quentin.stievenart at gmail.com> wrote:

> I there,
>
> I just discovered PAL a couple of days ago, and it seems that there's no
> more
> activity since a lot of time, but I tried it.
>
> It works fine, but I had to change a messy line to compile it (under the
> latest
> SBCL), I join a patch.
>
> Maybe PAL is dead, but it's a good lib

Thank you for the patch, cvs head should be fixed now. While at it I also
added a new example project, Bermuda.
Like you said, PAL hasn't been actively developed for quite some time now
but I'm always interested in patches and bug reports.

--
tomppa