[Pal-devel] Running PAL on Mac OS X (Leopard)

Kamil Shakirov kamils80 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:39:48 UTC 2007

Hi Tomi,

Thanks for hints. After I loaded cocoahelper I was able to run all pal
examples on mac os x (SBCL). Sound and graphics work just fine. But there
are some issues: the input from mouse and keyboard don't work at all. I will
try to fix it if I can.

screenshots:

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/4471/harespalsl1.png
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9707/teddypalkz3.png