[osicat-devel] Bug fix for Lispworks/OS X (fwd)

Nikodemus Siivola tsiivola at cc.hut.fi
Sun Jul 25 22:26:39 UTC 2004

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Stonewall Ballard wrote:

> I have fixed a bug in osicat 0.4.0, which I just got from cliki via
> asdf-install. As is, it didn't create the right kind of library for Mac OS X
> (10.3.4).

Thank you. I'm going to merge this in CVS shortly. Btw: have you run the test
suite on OS X? If so, what were the results?

To run it:

  (asdf-install:install :rt) ; unless you have RT installed
  (asdf:oos 'load-op :osicat)

  (asdf:oos 'test-op :osicat :force t)

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus                   "Not as clumsy or random as a C++ or Java.
                              An elegant weapon for a more civilized time."