Online Lisp Meeting #10

Michał "phoe" Herda phoe at disroot.org
Thu Oct 1 18:35:15 UTC 2020

There is a pair of invitations, one for the actual Online Lisp meeting,
the other for the Jitsi talk.
Jitsi is scheduled for 14:30 indeed, but the talk should be scheduled
for 13:00.

There is a pair of attachments in the mail message, with two separate
calendar invitations. Do you see both? If not, which mail/calendar
client are you using?