[noctool-devel] SNMP, again...

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Mon Oct 19 06:23:03 UTC 2009

Almost managed to load the relevant biots and bobs to have a play.
Note "almost". We're still at a stage where published tarballs ain't cutting
it and not everything is ASDF-INSTALLable.

At the moment the latest tarball is ANS.1 v4.5, but it seems as if there's a
check when you load the SNMP package, checking for ASN.1 v4.x (x >= 14).

Now, I'll have abnother poke, for sure, maybe tomorrow, since I picked
whatever was on the last line of the SourceForge download matrix and if the
versions are listed in alphabetical order, 4.14 will be before 4.5 so...

But, yes, it's slowly moving forward again.

//Ingvar