[noctool-devel] compact configurations for identical machines

Jim Prewett download at hpc.unm.edu
Thu May 29 11:47:58 UTC 2008

Seriously, How do tools like Nagios and friends do this?  I'll admit, I'm
a bit out of the loop here.  Most of what we do A) isn't done by me and B)
is in-house stuff.

Is there any sort of precedent that anyone has seen here?  I love to steal
other people's hard work ;)

Jim

James E. Prewett                    Jim at Prewett.org download at hpc.unm.edu
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210