[noctool-devel] Re: [noctool-cvs] CVS source

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Fri Jun 20 13:00:34 UTC 2008

Jim writes:
> Modified NEXT-TIMESLOT so if it is called without the optional
> scheduler and there is no *DEFAULT-SCHEDULER*, a default scheduler is
> created and bound to *DEFAULT-SCHEDULER*.

Good one!

Managed to get bitter by the lack of a PROCESS method for CPU-MONITOR this
morning (no, yesterday morning).

Quick cheat, until we know what to do with it:
(defmethod process ((mon cpu-monitor))
  nil)

I'm populating a LINUX-HOST equipment with data and will hopefully have time
to get data flowing from one lisp instance to another either beginning of next
week or over the weekend, depending on how much hack time there is.

Unfortunately, this means my source code is FULL of stuff that really should
be submitted together, so I'll hold off checking in any changes for now.

//Ingvar