[noctool-devel] Re: image.asd fixes

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Thu Jun 12 16:12:18 UTC 2008

Jim writes:
> I'm going to go ahead and change the strings in noctool.asd into symbols.
> When we do get something ready for the general public, I want the
> ASDF-INSTALL process to be as painless as possible :)

Hm, my own "mucks with ASDF systems" code doesn't seem to be having any
problems. :(

But, looking at (for example) Skippy, it seems as it is indeed using symbols
rather than strings. I've always used strings, myself, since I believe taht's
how Dan Barlow did it, back in the days.

Go ahead and clean it up!

//Ingvar