[noctool-devel] Re: NOCtool and SNMP

Jim Prewett download at hpc.unm.edu
Sun Jul 13 11:08:36 UTC 2008

Hello,

For NOCtool, we're targeting SBCL primarily.

Jim

James E. Prewett                    Jim at Prewett.org download at hpc.unm.edu
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210