[noctool-devel] W00t, I think

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Wed Jul 2 08:18:46 UTC 2008

I've integrated the networking code into the rest of teh code base (it was a
bit chunkier than expected) and have carefully intervowen tis wit the rest.

Things are compiling cleanly, I think (will have to do another test) and
unless there are objections, I am feeling fairly ready to check the whole
chunk in.

Yes, it touches scarily many parts of the code-base outside the
"network*.lisp" files (hooks into the scheduler, into the graphing and a few
more places). Shouldn't make a blind bit of difference unless you have network
connections.

//Ingvar