Fwd: Munich Clojure Meetup

Christian Neukirchen chneukirchen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 11:09:11 UTC 2017

I only learned about this recently, but they've been meeting since
December, perhaps someone here is interested too.

From: Jan Stępień <Munich-Lambda-announce at meetup.com>
Subject: [Munich-Lambda] Munich Clojure Meetup
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 09:44:16 +0000 (1 hour, 23 minutes, 18 seconds ago)

Hi folks,

I hope you've been enjoying the sunny beginning of spring in Munich.

I'm writing to invite you all to a Clojure meetup I've been
co-organising. Our third event is happening next week. We're meeting
on Tuesday, April 4th at 19:00 in the centre of town, Kreuzstraße 16,
not far from Sendlinger Tor and Stachus. We've got three interesting
talks confirmed, two of them given by guests from the super active
Berlin Clojure community.

The meetup is more then open for beginners. Everybody's welcome, no
experience is required; we're all here to learn from one another. It'd
be great to see you there!

Learn more and RSVP at

https://www.meetup.com/Munich-Clojurians/events/237497382/

If that's not exactly something matching your interests, we'd be super
grateful if you'd share the news on your favourite social network, for
instance by retweeting

https://twitter.com/cljmuc/status/846776663849488385

I hope to see you next Tuesday.

Happy hacking,