[munich-lisp] Munich Haskell Meeting

hoerdegen hoerdegen at laposte.net
Wed Jun 27 07:49:39 UTC 2012

Dear all,

tomorrow, 28.7. at 19h30, our meeting in Max-Emanuell-Brauerei will be somewhat chaotic. Because of the football match, they refuse to reserve tables for us. Furthermore, they said, 19h30 would be tight to have good places to watch the match. They said, we should go about 19h00. So, I warned you.

With sincere hope to see many of you tomorrow,
Heinrich
ps. I didn't mail to haskell-cafe, because I don't want to bother them with that issue. Anyway, I hope that everybody gets the message.

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net