[munich-lisp] Munich Haskell Meeting

hoerdegen at laposte.net hoerdegen at laposte.net
Wed Oct 5 11:57:48 UTC 2011

Dear all,

last Thursday's get-together for Haskell users in Munich was a success.
About 12 people meet at Cafe Puck where we spent a nice evening. The
overall opinion was, that gatherings of this kind should be held on a
more regular basis. Therefore, I'd like to announce the following page:

http://www.haskell-munich.de

If you can make it to Munich, please feel invited to join us at one of
the given dates. We would highly appreciate your company.

If you have suggestions about the page or anything else, please contact me.

Have a nice day,
Heinrich

kontakt at funktional.info
www.funktional.info