[munich-lisp] Any user group meeting planned?

Jorge Tavares jorge.tavares at ieee.org
Wed Feb 23 14:24:47 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 14:21,  <hoerdegen at laposte.net> wrote:

>  Hi there,
>
> let's fix a date. What about 9/03? Who's organising a venue?
>
> Heinrich

I think the 9/03 is a very good date. From a previous message, Thomas
Chust said he is able to book a seminar room so, I believe he can do
that now :-)

Regarding talks, if anyone wants to present something should come
forward. Otherwise, we could make a series of lightning talks where
everyone could talk a little about of what they're doing with Lisp, or
something interesting that is worth sharing, etc.

Cheers,
Jorge

--
http://jorgetavares.com