[munich-lisp] Any user group meeting planned?

hoerdegen at laposte.net hoerdegen at laposte.net
Thu Feb 17 15:41:53 UTC 2011

  Hello everybody,

did anyone see this:

07.03.2011 - AK-JUG

19:00 Uhr, Lokation: mgm

Clojure

Stefan Tilkov

http://wwwspies.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/gi/

It surly would not be a good idea to have a talk about the same subject
at the same time... If possible, I would like to attend both this talk
and another day in this week the UG meeting. Everybody from the Lisp UG
can also go to Tilkov's talk. It's free as far as I know.

Heinrich

--

Funktionale Programmierung Dr. Heinrich Hördegen
Gutenbergstr. 26

FON: +49 (89) 12 59 79 49
FAX: +49 (89) 12 59 79 50

hoerdegen at funktional.info