[munich-lisp] Any user group meeting planned?

Thomas Chust chust at web.de
Thu Feb 17 11:41:15 UTC 2011

2011/2/17 Raju Bitter <rajubitter at googlemail.com>:
> [...]
> are there any meetings planned in Munich for the coming months? If
> not, would someone be interested in a meeting?
> [...]

Hello,

as far as I remember, a meeting was planned for last November and
never took place :-/

Generally it works best for this user group if someone simply suggests
a date — there doesn't seem to be a shortage of speakers or meeting
venues, but the activation energy to get the group together is
apparently quite high and a catalyst is needed ;-)

So, what about the second week of March (between 2011-03-07 and
2011-03-13)? Any volunteers for presentations?

I'm pretty sure I can organize a seminar room in the evening at short
notice.

Ciao,
Thomas