[munich-lisp] Next meeting: 1st week of April

Jorge Tavares jorge.tavares at ieee.org
Fri Apr 1 20:48:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

According to the dates specified on doodle there is only one day
common to everyone: Thursday, April 7th. So, I propose to make the
next meeting on that day. We could meet at MarienPlatz at 19h and then
go a place to meet (with some weissbier ;-)). However, if someone has
a better idea, feel free to say it.

Cheers,
Jorge

--