[munich-lisp] Lisper and new in Munich

Christian Brumm christian.brumm at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 3 19:36:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

I took the liberty to create a google doc for organizing the meetup. I
send an invitation to the doc to everyone who participated in the
discussion. Everyone who got invited can also add new members. (I did
not want to make the document public as it includes names and email
addresses).

If someone thinks this is not the right way to do it, please let me know.

I would love to learn about Clojure, so if anyone feels capable of
giving a talk, that would be great! I am also happy to contribute or
give the talk (although that would mean the talk would stay on a
fairly basic level as my LISP experience is almost non-existing).

Best,
Chris